Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody
Caring counselors listen carefully to your concerns in the League City area
The Fulton Law Firm PLLC is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody cases. Based in League City, we have experience in the courts of the League City area and throughout Texas. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem as we focus on a result that gives you confidence in the future. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Responsive attorneys understand the stress that legal matters cause
The Fulton Law Firm PLLC knows how to navigate the complexities of law. Our lawyers will be your trusted advisers, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our compassionate attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our compassionate attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- Modification Orders: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our compassionate attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Divorce Mediation Representation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
- Divorce Mediation Services: A skillful divorce mediator can relieve much of the financial and emotional burdens that accompany the end of a marriage. We provide professional divorce mediation services to couples so that they can resolve disagreements over issues such as alimony and property division outside of a courtroom.
When you work with The Fulton Law Firm PLLC , you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate law firm today
The Fulton Law Firm PLLC cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our office, conveniently located in League City. Call our firm at 281-316-0166 to arrange your free consultation via zoom, phone, Skype or contact the firm online.
We accept payment via PayPal, All major credit cards, and by certified check.